Who are we?
Founded by Nawel Sahrane, NS Events Riviera is an event agency that is run by two professionals who possess unique combined expertise, experience and know-how.
They are intent on translating their clients’ personal vision into an event of the highest quality.
Nawel, the founder and director of NS Events Riviera, has worked for 20 years in the international luxury hotel industry (including with the Société des Bains de Mer) where she acquired in depth knowledge in orchestrating prestigious and unforgettable events. Her rigorous approach and experience in satisfying demanding clients with exceptional requests contribute to her unique vison of luxury, events organization and concierge services.
In the manner of a stage director, Nawel coordinates and leads the teams to achieve the highest quality results, while always remaining available to listen to the clients’ needs and wishes. She applies her demanding approach to all the projects that are entrusted to the agency and her commitment to excellence is unwavering.
Event director, sound engineer, decorator, floral decoration, chef… Nawel brings together and coordinates all the resources necessary to the creation and success of each project. The result is a unique and highly personalized service that guarantees that each event is original and exclusive, be it a gala, a private evening or corporate event.
Jean Luc Blais
With a background in filmmaking and interior design, Jean-Luc Blais is both a decorator and scenographer.
For more than 20 years, he contributes to the most chic events including the prestigious ‘Bal des Débutantes’ at the Hotel de Crillon in Paris, and adds his modern touch to ‘French excellence’.
He is also responsible for the prestigious retrospective ‘Histoire des Arts de la Table’ at the Louvre Museum and the ‘Vattel’ exhibition at the château Vaux le Vicomte, and also the scenography for the exhibition “Revelation: a digital odyssey into painting” at the Petit Palais, Musée des Beaux-Arts in Paris.
This exhibition was awarded the ‘Grand Prix Stratégie’ and was seen by more than 150,000 visitors in one month.
Many prestigious establishments have entrusted him with their projects:
- Hermès: stage, set arrangement and decors - Diane Hermès prize in Chantilly.
- Dalloyau: set arrangement as part of their bicentennial celebrations (1802-2002).
- Samsung: staging for presentation of their products to the press.
- Van Cleef & Arpels: as part of their festivities celebrating their centennial (1906-2006).
- Tiffany & Co: as part of their event celebrating 10 years of success in Paris.
- De Grisogono: staging of evening events as part of the Cannes Film Festival and many gala dinners in Gstaad, Saint Barth or Paris as part of the different Fashion Weeks and the Biennale des Antiquaires.